Friday, March 5, 2010

Closing up shop

This blog will go dark for good effective immediately: I have accepted a job covering the Red Sox for the Providence Journal and will start March 15.

Thanks to those of you who ever made a visit or left a comment or voted in a poll. Thanks in particular to those who have been regular readers over the last 18 months or so. It's been a blast -- and I hope you'll keep reading once I get started at the Journal. Everything I've been doing here independently, I'm going to try to carry over in my new job.

I'll have a new email address once I get started. In the meantime, you can always get in touch with me with criticism, praise or just to talk Red Sox at brianrmacpherson@gmail.com.
Thanks. See you soon.

(By request: My new blog will be here.)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Brian, you deserve it. I really enjoy your writing and am sure I will continue to do so. Cant wait for the season to start!

Gweg said...

Thanks for the greatly written blog ... I really enjoyed reading your informative ideas, stats, and writings. Hope your new job is as great as your blog here was.

Rob said...

Congrats Brian. Love your work.

Good luck at the ProJo!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for some great analysis! The Journal is lucky to have you.

floydiansea said...

Your talent and zeal will serve you well. The good folks of ProJo will appreciate their good fortune of having you on their rolls.

Anonymous said...

Maybe post a link to your new blog on here?